What's in YOUR wallet? Mine is an ALL-ETT, and it holds the following things:
- Credit cards - all in the same compartment
- Hotel and airline membership cards - all in the same compartment
- Vital documents (driver's license, car insurance card, health insurance card, car registration card, Red Cross card, etc) - all in the same compartment
- Receipts from my current business trip - all in the same compartment
- Cash - all stored in the same compartment, neatly arranged from largest denominations to smallest, all facing the same direction.
- A few gift cards - all grouped together
I'm asking you this because I believe (just like Suze Orman does) that if you have a messy wallet, it's likely your financial life is pretty messy as well. So right now, take out your wallet (or your ALL-ETT) and look inside. Are there random...